[Ban Appeal] Burrs2238

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Burrs2238, Jul 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burrs2238

Burrs2238 Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Burrs2238
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Never
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Hacked Client
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Hacking in server
    Rule Violated:
    No hacking in server
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    If ur hacking that means ur CHEATING and cheating is bad because you cant do it without cheating and that means u suck at game
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I just wanted to have fun i was just flying and doing jesus. but if you unban me i will stop using this client

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +506
    Dear @Burrs2238 ,

After thoroughly examining your appeal, I regret to inform you that it has been denied. It appears evident that you have chosen to overlook our rules entirely, and your appeal lacks any substantial effort.

Frankly, your appeal comes across as a feeble attempt at trolling, which is unfair to our dedicated players who adhere to the game's guidelines and earnestly strive for progress without resorting to unfair advantages.

At ECC, we hold a stringent stance against cheating and the use of hacked clients. If you genuinely wish to appeal and continue playing on our platform, I strongly advise you to familiarize yourself with our rules and submit another appeal that identifies the specific violated rule, explains its significance, and provides a valid justification for why you should be granted an unban from ECC.

Please note that any future appeals resembling this barebones and thoughtless attempt will be promptly dismissed, potentially resulting in a forum ban as well.

I sincerely hope to receive a renewed appeal from you—one that reflects careful consideration for our rules and the well-being of our community.

https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/server-rules/

Appeal locked and denied.

#2 neecoalage, Jul 2, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.