[Ban Appeal] Burrs2238

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Burrs2238, Jul 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burrs2238

Burrs2238 Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Burrs2238
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    hacking
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    hacking
    Rule Violated:
    hacking
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    hacking is not good
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i feel sad because i want to be god and jesus

• Potato Potato x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  2. beeliebub

beeliebub bing bong
    Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +998
    Hey there @Burrs2238, after reading this appeal, I will be denying it. It is very clear to me that you haven't read our rules, and put absolutely no effort into this appeal, which borders on a troll appeal at best.

We take cheating and the use of hacked clients very seriously. It is not fair to our users who play the game the right way and legitimately grind for others to use unfair advantages like this.

If you really are serious about appealing and playing on ECC, I would highly recommend reading through our rules, and file another appeal that cites the correct rule violated, explains what that rules means, and a meaningful reason you should be unbanned from ECC. Any further appeals as barebones and thoughtless as this one will be denied, and may result in a forum ban as well.

With all that being said, I truly hope to see another appeal from you with thought and consideration for our rules and our community put into it.

Appeal denied, thread locked/archived.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.