[Ban Appeal] bjp121

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ornasa, Jun 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ornasa

Ornasa Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Ornasa
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    bjp121
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I believe it was grief from over 10 years ago (maybe even longer)
    Rule Violated:
    Grief
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't destroy any other players property whatsoever
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It's been a unholy amount of time since this has happened, I'm 28 years old and the person I was back at that time is completely different and me and my friends are looking for a good economy based server to play on. I do apologize for my past behavior in the matter although its been so far removed I dont even exactly remember what I did.

2. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +454
    @bjp121

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. I understand your ban is from some time ago, and we would like to go forward with the appeal process.

Before proceeding with this ban appeal, you will need to file a name change application. I will leave this thread open as your application is processed.

3. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +454
    @Ornasa

Thank you for taking the time to both file the name change application and for filing this ban appeal. I understand that your ban (which was for advertising) is from some time ago, and that much has changed since your ban over ten years ago. Not only have we changed as people, but we've also changed as a server.

In that vein, I would like to welcome you back to EcoCityCraft. I strongly encourage a glance at our wiki, where you can also find our server rules; this will hopefully prevent any confusion or unintentional bans in the future.

Thank you again for appealing, and welcome back to EcoCityCraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.