ban appeal #2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by haloreachrocks, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haloreachrocks

haloreachrocks Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:haloreachrocks

Reason:i was banned for spamming

Counter-Reason:i was unjustly banned in my opinion because i haven't been on eco for almost 3 months but today when i went to join the server it said disconnect by server banned by videowiz92 for spamming. i think what had happened was my account got hacked and some random guy went on eco and started to spam. i also would like to put it out there that i donated $30 to eco and why would i risk getting banned if i donated $30? it would be like thowing it down the drain. thank you for reading my appliaction and i hope i get unbanned soon.

Evidence:im sorry but i have no evidence.

2. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    You were advertising a server and have personally in real life told me you did it because you wanted to advert a "better server". Dont lie in your appeals; it gives you a better chance

3. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    It's showing you've been offline for 30 days so I am going to unban. I do recall "your" account posting in shout advertising another server. This is intolerable and shouldn't happen again. If in the case that your account was hacked, I would suggest that you change the password and secure it. You are responsible for what happens to your account. If this happens again the next punishment will serve a longer time.

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.