ECC Sponsor (Insured) AAUB - ECC's #1 Insured Bank!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Nov 19, 2018.

1. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    Price has changed to 150- no sale 105 sale

2. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
  3. AllThingsGo

AllThingsGo Chun-Li Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +703
    What is your In-game name?: Trey_B

What is your current rank(depending on your credit behavior/risk, rank, or donation status, you may be limited to the amount you can take out)?: Mayor VIP+

Are you requesting a loan or a mortgage?: loan

Do you have any pending loans or debts at the moment?: no

How much are you requesting for the loan?: 1 million

Did you want to pay your loan off partly in bullion?: a little bit, possibly

How long will it take you to pay off your loan(consider interest)?: 1 month

What is your reason for requesting a loan?: Buy another star tool and towns to complete my treefarm project to maximize money per hour while having another star axe to be loaned out

Do you agree to our terms and conditions of our services?: yes

Do you understand when applying for a loan, we will have to have a contract made and approved, and no one will be exempted from having a contract filled out for a loan, no matter the price?: yes

Finally, do you understand that depending on how many people apply for a loan, and depending on how much funds we have, you may have to be put on a waitlist in the order your loan was received?: yes

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Application Denied @Trey_B due to falsified information provided. Credit Risk has been updated.

5. axachoo

axachoo Builder

Ratings:
    +11
    What is your In-game name?: axachoo

What is your current rank(depending on your credit behavior/risk, rank, or donation status, you may be limited to the amount you can take out)?: i am a mayor

Are you requesting a loan or a mortgage?: i am requesting a loan

Do you have any pending loans or debts at the moment?: yes, i do

How much are you requesting for the loan?: $40,000

Did you want to pay your loan off partly in bullion?: no, i do not

How long will it take you to pay off your loan(consider interest)?: about 1 month

What is your reason for requesting a loan?: i require the money to be able to afford things so i can make more money, and to pay off a loan

Do you agree to our terms and conditions of our services?: i agree

Do you understand when applying for a loan, we will have to have a contract made and approved, and no one will be exempted from having a contract filled out for a loan, no matter the price?: i understand

Finally, do you understand that depending on how many people apply for a loan, and depending on how much funds we have, you may have to be put on a waitlist in the order your loan was received?: i understand

6. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    What is your In-game name?: Schloty21

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?: ExtCreationsPlus, Current price is $22.50

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion): I am able to pay in full for the feature. At your rate of $5.75k/USD that would come to a total of $129,375, but I'll make it $130,000 ;)

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?: I understand

7. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ~Donation Applications Accepted! @schloty21

8. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    [AAUB UPDATE!]

Austro-Aurora United Bank is now launching its new Bond Investment services to the public!

9. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    What is your In-game name?: Emau

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?: EDITED: SkyLegend $100

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion): I can pay in full ECD upon request, before the features are purchased (reducing your risk). $100.00 USD * 5.75k ECD/USD = 575,000 ECD (Round up to 600,000 ECD)

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?:
    I understand.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT: Andrew has changed the prices with another promotion. So I edited the feature and cost above. Until approved or denied, I will keep adding to it as I acquire ECD. I am willing to do something less expensive, if so needed.

#209 Emau, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  10. freezing34

freezing34 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +16
    What is your In-game name?:
    freezing34

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?:
    SkyLord - $24 (SkyLegend - $70 if possible)

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion):
    One full payment of 138,000 ecd (402,500 ecd if SkyLegend is approved)

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?:
    Yes

EDITED to add the possibility of SkyLegend.

#210 freezing34, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  11. donkeybrains

donkeybrains Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    What is your In-game name?: donkeybrains

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?: 480,000 XP, 80 USD, $460,000 ECD total

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion): ECD, one full payment

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?: I understand

#211 donkeybrains, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  12. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    What is your In-game name?: FuryFudge

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?: 480,000 EXP twice - $134 USD

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion): $770,500 ECD upfront in full

13. TheBestPolo

TheBestPolo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    What is your In-game name?: TheBestPolo

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?: Pyro - $9.00 USD (sale price) and PyroPlus - $9.00 USD (sale price)

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion): One Full payment of $103,500 ECD

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?: Yes

14. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    What is your In-game name?: block_crusher

What is your current rank(depending on our credit score, rank, or donation status, you may be limited to the amount you can take out)?: Ecoleader

Are you requesting a loan or a mortgage?: Loan

Do you have any pending loans or debts at the moment?: I owe like 150k.

How much are you requesting for the loan?: 2mil ecd

Did you want to pay your loan off partly in bullion?: Is rather have it all due at a certain date and I’ll just make payments when I can leading up to that.

How long will it take you to pay off your loan(consider interest)?: 2 weeks if you’ll give me a cheaper interest rate :p if it doesn’t save me money though I’d prefer 4 weeks in case.

What is your reason for requesting a loan?: Investment. Star tools.

Do you agree to our terms and conditions of our services?: Sure.

Do you understand when applying for a loan, we will have to have a contract made and approved, and no one will be exempted from having a contract filled out for a loan, no matter the price?: Sure.

Finally, do you understand that depending on how many people apply for a loan, and depending on how much funds we have, you may have to be put on a waitlist in the order your loan was received?: Sure.

15. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    What is your In-game name?: BobbyBlack

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?:
    $200 in giftcards

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion):
    ECD (payment plan)

yes

#215 BobbyBlack, Mar 20, 2019
  16. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #216 _Royal_Vulpes_, Mar 20, 2019
  17. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    What is your In-game name?: Xboyfernz

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature?: Patron and $41.25 at the moment

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion): payment plan

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?: Yes I understand

18. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    I was able to get the feature through another player, thanks!

#218 Schloty, Mar 20, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  19. McLovinAwe

McLovinAwe Builder

Ratings:
    +18
    What is your In-game name: GoMonkeyMad

What donation feature are you requesting and the price of the feature? $50 giftcard

What form of payment are we using? (payment plan with bullion part of payment; or one full payment with the ability to pay partly in bullion): One full payment ($287,500)

Do you understand when applying for any of our services, and depending on how many people apply, you will have to wait in the order your application was received?: Yes

20. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394