Appeal willzee007

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by willzee007, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willzee007

willzee007 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: willzee007

Reason: unknown to me

counter-reason: My friends and I want to play on this server but I am banned. I have never been on this server before although I play on an account that my brother played on. I made an appeal but the mod said the ban was "too old", but it wasn't even me that got banned! Don't even think of it as unbanning the offender, but unbanning the account, because I have never played on the server. I am an honest player and all of my friends are playing on the server so I would really appreciate being unbanned.

Evidence: Don't even know why the ban occurred so I don't have any. My only possible evidence is that the ban must be really old. I don't know how far back your system remembers bans or how old this server is but it must be old.

NOTE: please don't say this "Hello,

I cannot find your ban reason. As it stands without you being in our system we cannot unban you. I am sorry to tell you that your ban is simply too old to be appealed.

Revanrose6

Appeal Denied - Too Old"

I understand that it is not in there! it wasn't even me that got banned! I know normally you wouldn't un-ban an account that isn't in the records but this is a SPECIAL CASE! All of my friends are playing in the server! please have someone higher up than a mod look at this appeal before locking it. Please un-ban my account.

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

Considering that LavaJok and Myself have both informed you your case is too old to be handled and you still wish to appeal it, I will be having you appeal directly to Wewinagain. To do this you need to send him a forum PM. Go to "Inbox" in your upper righthand corner and then click "Start a conversation." Add Wewinagain to the "Participants."

He is the server admin and he will decide whether or not to unban you.

Revanrose6

Appeal Denied - Sent to Wewinagain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.