[Appeal] Malita55 Continued

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Malita55, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malita55

Malita55 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username: Malita55

Reason: Scamming

Counter-Reason: Hello, I just wanted to tell you that i read your reply on my post and I know what happened. He was right, i think i did give him my feather falling book on accident. I had 2 books in my chest and one of them was the Sharpness IV book and one was the Feather Falling book, i must of grabbed the wrong one on accident. I would like to say that the reason i left so quickly was that i had to go to girls lacrosse and wanted to quickly sell the book before i left, so when i sold it to him i quickly logged off and left. I would love to give him his Sharpness IV book or give him his money back. I am so sorry for the confusion.

2. RyanJF1

RyanJF1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +951
    Thanks for appealing!

Please remember that scamming is not allowed on EcoCityCraft. Though you may have been in a rush, that is still no excuse for scamming a user. In the future, please be sure to take your time when trading between users. Since you have admitted your wrong-doings, and I believe that it was a mistake, you will be unbanned on the condition that you correct the trade between you and Glackmore.

Before you log back onto the server, please take the time to reread the server rules here. The rule you broke is listed below.
    Next time, remember to trade with more caution!

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.