[Appeal] BLACK_SPNGEBOB69

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Tokkeyo, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tokkeyo

Tokkeyo Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft Username: BLACK_SPNGEBOB69

Reason: Inappropriate / Vulgar Language / Staff Disrespect

Counter-Reason: Ok this is going to be quite long as I, didn't put enough effort into my last appeal. So why did I do what I did? I make inappropriate jokes because I was quitting. I quit because I recently got scammed for 75k, also I didn't really like the new updates. I missed the old ECC so I attempted to get myself banned, figured I should go out with a bang. Well I did get banned and now here I am two months later. I want to get back on the server because I enjoy playing minecraft with the goal to make money. There are also some great people in the community. I think with my changed attitude and motives I could really contribute to the server. I enjoy seeing builders work all the way to president, it's even more fun when you help them along the way and build friendships with them. Summer is right around the corner and I'm going to need something to do on those long boring days. So I want to say sorry to anybody that I've offended in the past and ask if we can just put this behind us, look at it as a bump in the road and move on?

Evidence: No evidence

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello Black_SPNGEBOB69,

I am glad you wish to appeal your ban. The way you acted is not ok in any way, which resulted in your ban. However seeing as you filed a proper appeal, aswell as admitted to your actions I will be giving you a 24 hour tempban. During this time I want you to read all of our rules, and ensure you understand them, a lot has changed in the last few months. I also want you to make sure that this doesnt happen again. Our server rules can be found here.

Locked, given 24 hour tempban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.