Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Transparency on money/exp making limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NessXXIII, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    In Game Name:
    NESS_23
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Transparency on money/exp making limit
    What are you suggesting:
    I suggest an amount of ecd/nstar generation that is considered too much to be explicitly stated.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This will give clear boundaries as to what is acceptable on the server. This will help to encourage reports that should be happening that otherwise aren’t, since the player might not even have any idea their behavior is considered abusive. This will help create a tighter more controlled economy.
    Other information:

With the introduction of magic / ecc tools that are advertised as incredibly op tools the line between acceptable earnings and abuse has become incredibly blurry.

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 NessXXIII, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  2. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
    +1 adding an 8x xp tool then wiping someones account bc they are making 8x more xp than they used to is sus

3. CoalMiner4life

CoalMiner4life Not sure what I do here
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    +1 adding this type of tool and then getting account wiped because its too good is hardly a exploit. So if we can get a number, a hard line explaining what is too much and not too much, would be great.

4. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    If you're generating the equivalent of $50 million an hour via stacking mechanics not working at all properly, there's an obligation to report it. That's a rather common sense thing. Even if it generated only 20 million an hour. Or maybe 10 million an hour. Or even 5 million an hour. There's, yeah, an obligation to report it. I think most users would agree there.

This is well above and beyond what anyone would consider "reasonable". I'm not a fan of creating some hard and fast line, but I think making tens of millions an hour is rather clear cut here.

If you're unsure, contact me or andrew. I receive countless reports nearly every day of things that make far far far less. And I'm always happy to help. And hey, the reporters are entitled to large amounts of compensation for discovering things like exploits too.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #4 UnitedStates2, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.