Acknowledged [All Main Servers Suggestion] Tax Reform

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EasternPromise, Oct 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EasternPromise

EasternPromise President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    EasternPromise
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Tax Reform
    What are you suggesting:
    The current form of taxation as capital tax I feel is a bit unfair. I am suggesting that there be a "second bank account" on the forums that can only hold taxed money.

Currently if I have 10 Million in the bank and get taxed 10%, I'm left with 9M. Then I am taxed again on that 9M. I understand that the point of the taxes are to drain the accounts and redistribute from inactive accounts. So that is why I suggest there be a second bank account that we have to manually move money into within 3 days of the taxes being collected.

I personally like to keep money in cash form because it looks nicer in a number form than just blocks or whatever else item people hold. When spending "taxed" money, the money would be withdrawn from the second bank account and when moved it is reverted back to the original taxable bank account. Meaning it is not possible to send or receive using the second account. It is only meant for storage to be fair.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Avoiding taxes will definitely still be a viable option for those who want to do it. But it also does not punish those who want to "fairly" pay taxes.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.