Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Remove Magic Hour Kit feature from buycraft

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jan 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Remove Magic Hour Kits feature from buycraft
    What are you suggesting:
    Remove the Magic Hour kits that grant a user X number of hours per month with /kit magichour
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I am going to be kind of blunt; we don't need more magic hours, and especially those that are tied to a select few people. I am making this suggestion as the threat of another inflated economy is looming in the near future.

Magic time, in my opinion, should be a small window where people can make some good money, not something that they can use whenever. What was good with the 15 day 24hr magic days, and the non-kit magic hours to a degree (the server-wide ones, not personal), is that those who want to partake need to conform to whenever they are active. Magic Hour kits, however, allow the specific player to use magic whenever.

This suggestion is one that I had to think about for a while if I should suggest it or not, but seeing as how the economy is starting to become a little unstable, this might be a good first step towards trying to stabilize it for the benefit of everyone.
    Other information:
    Now, one issue that always comes up with removing features is finding a way to refund those who purchased said feature. I propose one of two options to make sure those who spent the money on it don't get screwed:
    1.) A giftcard for the amount of USD they spent in total for the features (with proof of purchase of course)
    2.) The amount they spent on the features in terms of personal magic hours, even possibly double the amount of hours they could get for the amount of USD spent on the features
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Jan 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Not going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.