Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Quick shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LegoGamerPlayz12, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegoGamerPlayz12

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    LegoGamerPlayz12
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Quick shop
    What are you suggesting:
    If anyone who wants to buy something quick, but cant go to market, they can type /quick shop and buy some neccesary stuff which will give you very low quantity, but can quickly shop for something
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Some joinee people of ecc who might not have feats and are
    Example: mining, but doesnt have /back feature and wants to buy some torches, he/she can type /quick shop and buy some torches or low quantity and probably low price, also the staffs can decide on what items to put in /quick shop
    Other information:
    Would help people in the neccesity and people without features
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Adding something like this would damage the player-run economy, for example having food and torches within this, would stop anyone from selling those items via auction or /trade. All someone has to do is ask in trade chat that they are in a mine and can't leave, 99% of the time someone will auction something that they need, or TP to them, or use the /trade system.

ECC relies on the player-run market for a lot of items, we don't want to be adding lots of items to the server shop that can be bought cheaply and easily off other players

3. LegoGamerPlayz12

Ratings:
    +5
    Actually not saying to add all items for cheap, consider adding torches, some wood or stone tools a bit of food
    for low quantity, i know adding everything like that can ruin the economy, just asking to add these items of low price, consider adding some starter new players items which they may use for the start

#3 LegoGamerPlayz12, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  4. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    -1 because of what Sneaky said.

It's not difficult to remember torches before you go out. In fact, take a stack of wood logs and use the coal you mine to make torches as you go along. Even if you do run out, what's wrong with returning home, selling your loot, getting more torches and going back out to a new spot? That's what you'd have to do in singleplayer anyway.

Features like /back and player vaults are something to work towards which makes your life on ECC easier, you just have to find other ways to cope before you can afford them ;)

And as Sneaky said, people will help you out if you just ask in chat, even /msg a staff member who I am 99.9% sure will help you with some torches/food or even just to save your spot for you to /tpa back to.

TL;DR: Remember to bring torches.

5. LegoGamerPlayz12

Ratings:
    +5
  6. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816

/kit starter already exists for new players starting out giving iron tools, food, torches, wood etc. Using the stuff from that, a new player should be more than able to start out and get more items to replenish those (i.e. pleny of sticks can be made from 32 logs, a decent amount of coal can be mined from a iron pick, 24 pork chops more than adquet for a decent mining trip). Futhermore, if they die with just their kit starters, id wager they would not have enougth money to rebuy a kit starter straight away, and usually someone will provide one anyway for free.

For non new players, they can also still used /kit starter as an emergancy input of basic materials if they need it. Or, in the case of what I'll do, I'll raid my shop and put the items in auction (albeit at a slightly higher price).

7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Denied based on discussion above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.