Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Non-staff ranks shouldn't have staff colors

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zedoker, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTzXtremeGaming

iTzXtremeGaming Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +1,706
    Whoops, thanks! On my main monitor i have digital vibrance turned up 100% for playing CSGO so it literally showed up as all pink. My bad! :D

2. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Let him use whatever color he wants.

3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,329
    For the -1’s:
    This is a temporary thing before 1.16 color codes are implemented. Spewing “oh the brackets are blue” doesnt make sense when the rest of the rank is red, i dont know about y’alls but i dont pay attention to the brackets when reading the rank.
    Once the color codes are implemented, locking out staff colors is going to limit about 3-4 color codes from the entirety thats possible. Like yea, it sucks to limit colors when theres only so many possible right now, but its something now that can be implemented to when color codes change.
    Besides, the mod blue isnt really an issue, its dark red that signifies ranks of major staff power, just dont want any potential Power trips to come from it too.

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,355
    As the person you are referring to by this response, I agree the bracket color is a garbage argument. I saw how it looked before, but didn't see it when I responded. All I remember was it was not all red (and I guess I was referring to tab color when I said it was blue). All I remember was it was red, but not all red.

I mean, we don't know yet if 1.16 colors will be implemented to ECC or not, so we have to assume right now that it might not happen. I never seen anyone mistake koko or Parker as staff since the rank was created no more than two days ago. Will it happen, maybe, but then again Sponsors have been mistaken for staff as well, and they don't even have any staff colors in their rank.

5. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +360
    Make staff pink, orange, and yellow. No one wants those colors. They are the TomKFC of the selection pallet. High dollar donors keep the lights on. They deserve the choice.

*edit*
    luve you lawts tommy!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #25 FuriuosGeorge, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  6. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    -1. Hell of they donate 50k to the server make them Perminant staff and that solves the problem xD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    Is this actually causing confusion for new players? The vast majority of the positive responses here seem to be from those who are either already red or have spent a significant amount of time red.

But unless somebody shows me builders and not supermods getting confused I'll be in the -1 camp.

(P.S. @MinecraftParkerH I'm agreeing with you)

8. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
  9. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    Isn’t that what the staff tags are for like [GameAdmin] or [Moderator]

10. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +626
    -1 The investors and chairmen aren’t trying to impersonate staff, clearly don’t have a staff rank, and have payed tens of thousands to keep the server in top shape.

Let them have the colored rank.

11. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Nobody has been able to point to a case of new players being confused by these ranks, nor are they exactly similar.

Maybe there'd be a point of the rank was just dark red with no additional colors/formatting, but that's not the case. Closing this up as there isn't any real underlying issue.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.