Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] New Tool Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ImPickles, Sep 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImPickles

ImPickles President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    In Game Name:
    ImPickles
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    New Tool Ideas
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm suggesting that we incorporate some more mid-level tools to help players earn enough money to make the leap to the next teir of tool. Currently, there are 3 tiers: Magic, Star, and Max. The jump between each of these tool types it very large. I'm suggesting incorporating tools that bridge the gap between a magic and a star tool. These tools would help people transition to the next level of tool.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It will help to motivate lower level players to work to get the higher level tool. It creates diversity in the market and helps to balance the magic tools in the greater economy. Magic tools will still remain just as strong of a money-maker so no tools will be diminished in value. But, it will provide a stepping stone between the different tiers to make the jump more attainable for most users.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +626
    I like the idea, but I feel like it’s not specific enough to be a proper suggestion. Perhaps you could edit in a few example tools, and how they would be obtained?

I think that it may also be possible to bridge the gap between max and magic tools. Perhaps by adding in lure 4 rods, eff6 pickaxes, eff2 melon swords, loot4 gold swords and axes, an eff9 shovel, perhaps even removing the ability to break crops with picks and making the fort2 or fort3 hoe an intermediate tool.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    There's actually not a big difference in the scaling between the price differences of max to star tools and star to magic tools.

Max tools are about 10k, star tools about 1m (or 100x max tool), ecc tools 80m (80x star tool).

So I'm not really sure where it would make sense to throw a new tool tier in.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    This suggestion doesn't give any solutions or examples.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.