Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] New ECC Rank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bottsboy, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bottsboy

Bottsboy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Bottsboy
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    New ECC Rank
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting there be a higher role added above EcoLegend called Mythical.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Since the reset, it has been easier to acquire money making many ECC players want something harder to work for. This would provide a good rank for them to strive for. It also fits the theme of the newly added Magic tools.
    Other information:
    While working with SuperMod HyruleanHero, we came up with this color scheme and template for the new rank. Example of new rank: [$Mythical$] Bottsboy. Dark blue would be a good color to use for the name of the player because the only overlap it would have is in SkyBlock, and there are already other pre-existing overlaps in those areas.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Bottsboy, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. BlueyxPacific

BlueyxPacific Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +87
    +1 There is already a Mythic rank on the forums, and a similar addition on the server would give the many people who are bored with EcoLegend something else to work towards. Costing 300 million ecd, I also don't expect that a new one would be needed for a long time.

Andrew did deny a similar suggestion, but this is really just an attachment to the mythic sword based on the forum rank that already exists. No other perks would need to be added here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #3 BlueyxPacific, Mar 3, 2021
  4. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    +1 if it’s 50mil and allows you to place 800x800 towns

5. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    why are we suggesting this again

6. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Because people keep suggesting the same idea but adding literally nothing new to convince the administration of changing their stance on it, it will just be denied over and over.
    It's not just about simply adding a new rank otherwise it would have been accepted before.

Why not think of some incentives to adding the new rank. Maybe add some benefits you could possibly get for ranking up to such rank as adding it just because making money has gotten easier clearly isn't a big enough reason to add it.

-1 cause no one is bothering to add anything new to the conversation of a new rank except the name of it. (This is not a direct attack on anyone suggesting things here on ecc.)

#7 Mission001, Mar 3, 2021
  7. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
    Why does something new need to be added to it? Clearly people really want it to be added seeing as its been suggested so many times, just add an extra town claim for it like the current top 3 ranks do... simple

8. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder

Ratings:
    +212
    Nvm

#9 yandyyyy, Mar 3, 2021
  9. Mission001

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    It doesnt matter the reasoning.

The fact it isnt being accepted is reason enough to maybe try and actually add to the suggestion rather then posting another suggestion exactly the same.
    What do you think is realistically going to happen if you suggest the same thing over and over without actually making any new points for it? When someone has it in their mind that a new rank isnt needed.

Maybe it is needed if you give additions and extras to it.
    How many people think the current ranks between tycoon and ecolegend are literal stop gaps towards prestige? Cause they literally have zero value to them except if you are going for prestige.
    Maybe thats why its currently being denied, because he may believe that even if its a money sink, there is no point for it because no one will pay for it ont he fact of just the rank name.
    Just because you think it needs adding, doesnt mean you dont have to convince others of the same fact.

#10 Mission001, Mar 3, 2021
  10. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder

Ratings:
    +212
    The fact so many people have suggested it and not added anything could mean people don't want/care about any extra features it gives and just want a fancy new expensive rank to look cool

11. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Yes you are right. The 9 people in those topics (Including the people who posted the topic) equals a lot of people wanting it to happen, oh and the 3 in this topic. 12 People...
    And within those topics, people saying:

Just because someone thinks it needs adding, doesnt mean you don't have to convince others, especially the server administration of that same fact.

#12 Mission001, Mar 3, 2021
  12. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    If we all just keep suggesting until we annoy Andrew to the point where he finally adds it may work

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  13. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Of the 7 identical suggestions linked, four of them weren't already EcoLegends when they suggested it. That's the case here too, with it being suggested by a non-ecolegend.

imho the fact so many people have suggested it is pretty irrelevant when most of them haven't been in a position to buy it. Looks like the largest group of people in a position to buy it don't want it.

14. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    No please, tell me what I said this time that is wrong and deserving of your potato

#15 Jdawger, Mar 3, 2021
  15. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Also to this point too, dozens of people suggested the scavenger MCMMO skill addition to ECC over a span of a year or two. Community basically demanded it, yet Andrew kept denying it. Mass demand doesn't mean it should be added.

#16 Jdawger, Mar 3, 2021
  16. GoProDojo

Ratings:
    +271
    So if I rank up to ecolegend right now it will make my suggestion valid?

17. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I think it begs the question, why haven't you yet?

Like, really, that just sort of reiterates my point. Money isn't that hard to come by. If you haven't ranked up, you have a reason for not doing so. What does the addition of another rank with identical features change?

18. GoProDojo

Ratings:
    +271
    That’s why I haven’t ranked up because it changes nothing. No point for the extra 5% prestige with the prestige shops. I would be President but only ranked up for one town claim just a waste of money

19. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058
    That's literally exactly my point.
    "Hey, add this thing! I won't buy it, but somebody else might" is not a compelling argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.