Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] New Additional Town Options & Price

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jan 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,354
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    New Additional Town Options & Price
    What are you suggesting:
    Additional town options for more money
    Town 8 - 1mil
    Town 9 - 1.5mil
    Town10+ - 2mil
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Not only does it take more money out of the economy, but it slows down the uber rich from buying hundreds of towns with their wealth, which they can then replenish in a matter of weeks.
    Other information:
    One might argue that they could rank up other players for the town, but the purpose of this suggestion is to slow down people from buying dozens and dozens of towns at once (especially since we don't require linking past towns on apps anymore). If they want the speed of multiple towns, they can still get it, but it will take more money out of the economy as well as limit the amount slightly, giving newer and poorer players opportunities to get good land.

Also, this is a suggestion based on this:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forums/applications-presidents.25/
    Almost 200 towns (100mil), which is 4% of rising claimed in one evening, which is higher given the fact that the entire rising world will not be claimed due to inefficient claiming. I would argue can get as closer to 10%.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
  2. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    lmao bc of ness smh

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    tbh if someone is spending 100m on towns I don't think it's the town prices that are the issue

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,354
    If I was unclear, I apologize. This is to take more money out of economy first and foremost , but has the added benefit of less mass towns placed. Basically, this suggestion will ultimately lessen mass placed towns by around 4x (if it were to happen again) for the same amount of money. To uber rich, this wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) be an issue, esp since 100k/hr is considered a mid-tier money making now. To those who aren't uber rich, there is still the option of ranking up lower ranked players if they want (if they don't want to shell out as much as I suggested).

And yes, there is some precedent with the uber rich doing this. It won't stop them and I know this, but at the same time, we need to adapt to the future of ECC. It takes one person doing this to cause some concern (hell, like I said, this isn't the first time someone bought mass towns of 20+ at once, let alone almost 200, or the first time the community was concerned). And also, Ness wasn't the first one to do this recently, Bobby was. Ness is just continuing the pattern. Who's to stop one of the other players who have 100mil+ or even 50mil+ or 25mil+ from doing the same. When a leak in the boat starts, shouldn't we try to fix it right away rather than wait for the boat to start to sink before addressing it? Not saying this would stop the hypothetical leak or even stop it, but it could slow it.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #4 Jdawger, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  5. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    The math here is incorrect. Not even 1% of rising was claimed. And that's, of course, just in 1 server.

Regardless, we don't take suggestions on pricing. If price changes are made, it'll be made at discretion of the administration once all potential factors are taken into account here.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #5 UnitedStates2, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.