Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] More Prizes for God Rolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Paranoid_Devil, Jun 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid_Devil

Paranoid_Devil NPC and Announcer of Events
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Paranoid_Devil
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    More Prizes for God Rolls
    What are you suggesting:
    The idea would be to add other prizes to the roll that is not mostly monetization and Star tools. The list of ideas to add to the God Rolls would be:

- 200 x 200 Towns plots. This would be awarded to the player that can either be placed and sold to other players. To claim this they would have to fill out the appropriate paperwork in the forums within a time frame.If a person below a certain rank would receive this prize would also get to the rank appropriate to the amount of towns they would own.

- Higher coupon codes for use. I know the coupons are already a bit out there but you could roll and receive a one time use coupon of a certain amount. allowing the possibility of future purchases or selling the code to other players.

- Keyboard and Mouse. Pretty much just headphone but make it Headphones/mouse/keyboard.

- In game items. This would be X amount double chest of certain items that are desired in game. If we can keep introducing ECD to the game why can't we introduce items that are desirable to the economy.

I know there are a few others suggestions that people would like to see. This is only just a start.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It helps diversify the god rolls.
    Other information:
    Meh
    Plugin or custom addition:
    No
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    -1 the only one I can possibly see being added/only one that I agree with here is the keyboard and mouse set, but honestly, I'm against that as well. The God roll is a great thing that Andrew has created to give back to the community (as well as incentivize buying from buycraft). In my opinion, we shouldn't have any more prizes, and especially not ones that would possibly be worth more than $100USD (the only one that cannot be over $100 is the 200x200 town. It could just be the vibe of the suggestion, but everything else feels like they are above $100USD [or 1mil ECD at 10k/USD], which is an issue in my book. I am not against adding prizes that are well below that mark, but I don't agree with anything above it).

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We are not currently accepting suggestions for god rolls/god drop changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.