Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] ./mail read or ./email read to NOT clear

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MocaBear, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    In Game Name:
    Unique_Beagle
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    ./mail read or ./email read to NOT clear
    What are you suggesting:
    When using /mail read (after receiving a mail) it reads your mail on your screen which is nice and pretty... but if you again type /mail read after that... your mail is magically gone! I am not sure if this is a bug, or something that was purposely changed, but I am suggesting bringing back the benefit of your mail, not auto-deleting. and allowing you to save your mail until you do /mail clear or /email clear.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    With the recent change to Goddrops... giftcards are now /mail'd by andrewkm to users. Once they read their mail, if they dont copy the giftcard right away (or if they dont save it on their computer it could be lost like the rest of my giftcard almost did!
    Other information:
    i had someone also send me another email (other than my gc from andrew) and had the same delete after reading (even when doing /mail read right after eachother)
    Plugin or custom addition:
    mail one.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 MocaBear, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  2. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    RIP, ive been informed that it is just different than our old system... and it is not deleted but /mail read only reads UNREAD mail....

to view all previous mail you do /mail listall (not "/mail list" as i tried) shows how much i use mail...

but the commands for all of em are on this page if anyone else is like me and didnt know the new commands for /mail https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/server-commands/

so please just disregard this :D

#2 MocaBear, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    /mail is our new mailing system.
    /email is temporary access to our old system which will soon be deleted.

Please always use /main.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.