[All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Mace L2 idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jul 31, 2024.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,324
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Mace L2 idea
    What are you suggesting:
    Magic Mace L2 can pick up naturally generated budding amethyst and take it elsewhere. However, once that budding amethyst is placed, it cannot be picked up again with the mace (to keep people from hoarding them from reset to reset).

Oh, and as a side-suggestion to make this work, budding amethyst can only be placed in the mining world.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    We need suggestions for the L2 Mace. This suggestion fits in the theme of what the Magic Mace is supposed to be, is not economy-shattering, and more! It can open amethyst farms similar to spawner farms, but obviously, will reset each month after you use them, so it won't flood the amethyst market to the point they are worth less than stone.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Jul 31, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2024
  2. 314

314 Irrational Moderator, former ServerAdmin
    Moderator EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,909
    I don't think it's a good idea to have multiple tools for the same purpose. In this case, a L2 mace would essentially do what a boosted budding amethyst already does, just with more limitations.
    This would actively make boosted budding amethysts worse, which IMO isn't going to have much of a benefit.

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,324
    I honestly had no clue that the boosted budding amethyst was a thing since you can't get budding amethysts using vanilla means & wouldn't have guessed a rare unobtainable would have a boost. I see what you mean now