Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Enchant Tiers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sheepn, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheepn

Sheepn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    Sheepn
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Enchant Tiers
    What are you suggesting:
    Tiers of Magic Enchants, such as magic I, II, and III on a fishing rod. Magic I and II could be bought onto your rod at the enchant shop (For a high xp price). They would slightly increase your pufferfish/clownfish chances, but not max it out like the Magic Rod. Magic III, which only allows puffer/clownfish, would remain exclusive to god drops. Another example could be the Magic Helmet. Magic I and II could be applied to a helmet, at a large xp cost, and increase sell price by .5% and 1% respectively, with Magic 3 remaining at 5% and exclusive to a god drop.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I suggest this because right now, the Magic enchants are only accessible through a god drop, which many casual players don't have the resources too attain. This would allow magic enchants to enhance a mid tier fisher using a max rod, and also make a star rod more useful to the semi-rich. Magic enchants should be available for the whole playerbase, making custom enchants something you have to grind to get, not just buy.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    I personally am going to say -1 on this one,
    The idea behind the Magic enchants is that they are extremely rare, mind you these enchants can change how much you make drastically. The reason that fishing, or mob grinding has not been nerfed with the introduction of these tools is because you have a small, small handful of users who are actually able to use it/take advantage of this. Adding this to the /warp enchant would mean you can add these to a Star rod for example, now say maybe you get 10% more pufferfish and tropical fish with the max tier, the difference in what you can make an hour can be insane, resulting in things just going to get nerfed because now everyone can do it.

3. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +626
    -1 This could maybe be a good idea for a new type of tool (perhaps sold for 5000 nstars) that acts as an accessible form of magic tool.

Anything else would be far too powerful for far too little cost.

4. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    If anything I could get behind this, make a Stupid expensive variation of star tools that have Minor magic on it, but even then you risk more nerfs as more people have access to said tool, and then brings far more money into the economy, whats to say that one day the standard ~25k an hour you are supposed to make isnt gunna be calculated off of a Magic Rod, instead of a Star tool like it currently is. As soon as you add a higher tier of items to the server that can make more money you start making that lower tier obsolete, thats what happened when star tools were first introduced like 8 years ago, people used to sell ef5 pick's for 50k+, they became worthless very quickly.

5. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    We won't be doing this.

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Unless higher enchants were available via GodDrops, this won't happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.