Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Magic Boost for Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShelbyM5428, Sep 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShelbyM5428

ShelbyM5428 Bloo Berry
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,705,950
    Ratings:
    +44
    In Game Name:
    ShelbyM5428
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Magic Boost for Pickaxe
    What are you suggesting:
    Like how the magic shovel has a boost effect that makes things easier for farming away lands, I believe the pickaxe should also get some sort of a boost effect without having to gather every single ore item and boost them 2x just to get auto pickup for that specific item. Slight extra mining McMMO exp, to autopickup for ores, to maybe even a toggle mode to avoid hitting ores you don't want (like lapis or redstone) or a small AoE like 3x1 or 3x3 like the shovel.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I feel like it would add more value towards getting a magic pickaxe versus everyone just going straight for the magic rod because of fishing being a little OP at the moment. Plus boosts are way more expensive in game versus buying a magic from other players who have the wizard feature. I think more players would be inclined to utlizing the mining world and I think it would help with adding more worth to the pickaxe as it currently stands.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom addition
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +583
    /If menu allows filtering ores you don't want
    Mcmmo bonus / magic armor provides mcmmo bonuses
    Ore auto pickup is already a thing if you boost the ores.

Not wanting to shut down your suggestion, it's a good suggestion just these are all already a thing :p (other than the increased pick mining radius which I already suggested years ago and resulted in the magic shovel)

#2 OniFox_, Sep 28, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
  3. ShelbyM5428

ShelbyM5428 Bloo Berry
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,705,950
    Ratings:
    +44
    True Oni, but if you look at how much it costs just to get a single magic item then have to boost it 3 levels for 12 mil, it's like buying the magic items at 45 mil a piece. Idk if that much grind makes it worth it. Not for every single ore you find in the world. I was looking at a magic iron ingot boosted to l3 and its on chestshop for an insane amount of in game currency. It made me feel like it was a goal I aint gonna see for several months of playing on server. It's just a lot for those of us that can't be on all the time to even make it a worthy thing to try to collect. Tools to me make the difference in the idea I'm trying to put out but I can see where some wont wanna do it. I just think it helps boost the value of trying to get the pickaxe in the first place IMO.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    We won't be adding anything like this, reasons are basically what OniFox_ has stated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.