Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Increase price of mythic sword.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by matrix_rep, Nov 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    +-0 on the actual suggestion… I think the sword will need to be increased at some point in near future since we added a magic day worth of features that allows people to make millions more in a month by using magic tools since the initial price was set post reset.

However I don’t know if changing the price of one tool changes much even if it is millions of ecd. May be different ways to go about it

2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,517
    "the 3 people who have one +1 it"

Yes the people who were capable of making the money to obtain one consider 30mil easy to get. Meanwhile those who don't have it are the ones -1ing it? Maybe those who did acquire it realized "man this was really easy to obtain" and think maybe it should be increased in price considering its an "end game" tool.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  3. Bopogame1

Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +110
    I’m really not calling anyone out but you could just be wanting your asset to be worth more.

4. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,517
    Mythic sword is already worth nothing to me. I only use it for the prestige gain. Mythic rank has no perks still. I dont use tools. I just dont want an "end game" tool to be easily acquirable.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,425
    You can't really say its too easy to obtain for every player when the top players who started out with a lot of assets and were able to make top rates of ECD right away were able to obtain it easily.

It is still very much a huge achievement for those who started out with much less and even more so for the general incoming population of users who are brand new to the game.

We won't be changing the price at this time.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.