Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] God Star Rocket

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Revanrose6, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    In Game Name:
    Revanrose6
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    God Star Rocket
    What are you suggesting:
    Add a god star rocket to the God Drop. Make that rocket have actual explosions/pretty colors.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This would be the only God Tiered Item that is more than lore and using a rocket that does actually firework explosions while flying is awesome. Plus, you could change the colors whenever you switch whats in the god drops making them truly unique.
    Other information:
    N/A
    Plugin or custom addition:
    I assume whatever makes the star rocket a star rocket + normal Minecraft stuffs.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,452
    -1 why should the rocket be the only truly unique item for the god drops? This will just lead to more people wanting unique aspects for every particular god item.

Also the point of the god drops are to keep the shitty star items out of the roll. This would just add one of the shit items back in.

3. swilling236

swilling236 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +150
    -1 Getting a Goddrop should mean you're about to get something of great value, Not something worth like 300k. Ps get rid of the heads

4. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
  5. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    Lol imagine spending a fortune for a god crate and then getting a dinky rocket... or even worse, a head:yawn:

6. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    lol imagine 'spending a fortune' to get a god key and getting $100,000. I'm just saying, its not the worst that could happen and its not the worst thing that could drop out of a god key. Idk bout ya'll but imo there needs to be more interesting/unique items in god drops than just star items with lore. As the only star item that is actually customizable without effecting financial profits, I think it could be fun.

7. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,355
    100k is still the equivalent of $10. At least that breaks off the middleman of trying to sell the star item (even if the star rocket is worth more). Nobody buys star rockets, especially when gunpowder and paper aren’t that hard to come by and are really cheap. Hell, I have a dub of gunpowder just from a month of /kit mobs and no more than a few hours of excavating.

Plus, while this is a neat idea, a majority of players use rockets (and an elytra) in the end since nobody can use /fly. If you add this ability to a god rocket (which might be the only way someone would even get the item), they will be more noticeable while flying, which in the end dimension is the last thing a player wants.

#7 Jdawger, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Going to be denying this based on the discussion above. We are however looking at adding custom unique things to the God Drops in the near future.

#8 andrewkm, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.