Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] God Drop Change

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChefCraft19, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    In Game Name:
    ChefCraft19
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    God Drop Change
    What are you suggesting:
    Remove God Tools from God Drops. To be clear, all ECC/magic tools would stay, I am only suggesting that the star tools with "God Lore" be removed. Now to prevent drops from being automatically an ECC/Magic item(as that is slightly OP), they could be replaced with something such as a fair amount of star/spawner/egg/mojang keys, other lored items that do not have such an effect on the economy, or if anyone has another idea I'd love to hear it!
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The crash of the star tool market has hurt a lot of players. This would stop the crazy influx of these tools, and hopefully increase their value yet again. This could also give some value to the "God Lore" as they would then become unobtainable. As of now it's just seen as the exact same as a star tool.
    Other information:
    Star tools would remain in the star shop, and that would be the only way to obtain one other than buying from players. Could also boost the nether star market.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Honestly I think the 1.2m-1.3m range where mswords/eff7's are at is actually a fair price.

Now that god keys aren't a "free with purchase" (that was typically exp) item, I think we should let the market settle for a bit and see where things are in a few months.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    Not a good suggestion to make the same day major changes were just made. -1

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Will be denying this as we've just introduced a major change to ECC. I'd like to see how things play out first before moving forward with more changes to these tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.