Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Free Player Vault

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GoProDojo, Oct 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    In Game Name:
    GoProDojoTM
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Free Player Vault
    What are you suggesting:
    I suggest that all users should be given just 1 free player vault. Or if you really wanted to you could make it like multi home and increase as you rank up.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Can either motivate people to rank up and play if you go multi-home like path or it’ll just be a nice thing to have, not to much but just nice to have a player vault starting out.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Speed42jh

Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +211
    -1 they just got shulkers now give em player vaults? shulkers are a great way for players to store things now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    Multiple homes are more essential to success, as new players sometimes have homes in different towns. It can be used to temporarily to save a location when setting up a town, or to return after selling at a /warp. Player Vaults are not nearly as important. They are a nice additional boost, but I believe they should remain for donors only, as they are not really needed to succeed. All players have access to at least 3 homes (if you include /home bed), just set a home at your mine/farm when your inventory is full so you can return after selling at a /warp or whatever. All players can now use shulkers as well in case they need extra storage space. I'm all for helping the "Free 2 Play" players, but the extra inventory/chest space provided by PVs just isn't that important to success, and should be saved for those who support the server. -1

4. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    -1 just not necessary. Let’s just start giving everyone free features at this point.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  5. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    -1 I am all for giving basic features like multihome/tp/water but something like this which is just storage isnt needed. We have chests/shulkerboxes/enderchests. If people want a more convenient storage method, they can buy player vaults/ travel bags or get ext commands for /ec

6. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    As somebody who has been a huge advocate and supporter of the more recent new player-friendly changes, the primary goal has been to grant them access to basic features that improve their QOL and player experience without invalidating features from the store. With the new addition of shulkerbox access for all users, this suggestion is basically rendered irrelevant as shulkerboxes accomplish the exact same thing, and arguably do it better (2+ shulkers and you'll have more space than a playervault).

For reference, the freemium travelbag addition was to help builders who get confused/stranded on another server who might just want to play with their friends and is limited as a result.

Unnecessary and would invalidate people who purchased playervaults. -1

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Ancastal

Ancastal Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +85
    -1 for the exact same reason

8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Denied based on above feedback, which I happen to agree with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.