Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Economy Inflation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kkha, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkha

kkha Norwegian Country Man
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +150
    In Game Name:
    black_kkha
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Economy Inflation
    What are you suggesting:
    Due the recent increase of ECD requirement, and that the current ECC economy inflates, there should be done more to reduce the high inflation we're currently at.

What i do suggest is raising alot of app prices by around the same presentage as what ECD requirement was raised by, 100%. This could most affect only rank prices from president and up.

ECC is an economy server, and hardcore one, and what do all economics do each year, either they inflate, or deflate. ECC should therefore consider doing yearly countermeasurements against the money making process, as we now can easily earn 500k + an hour, which will make rankups happends faster. This is not good for the economy, and not much money is taken out from the economy.

In this suggestion i will sum up what i actually want to be done:

- Raise all app prices from President and above by 100%, or another value you find good.
    - Make End and Nether higher ranks harder to gain.
    - Making prestige in main servers harder to get.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This is a good addition to the server cause at this moment i cant really see ECC as that hardcore economy server it was when i joined 3-4 months ago. Everything is easier, making it less fun to grind that hard. There's so many ways of getting money easy now, so grinding isnt really that big of a deal anymore.
    Other information:
    N/A
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    +1 but instead of a sudden jump to high prices, id suggest fading into them. like increasing mayor price by 25%, Prestige 50% then the rest 75-100%. this means that it is slightly easy for new players but slowly turns it into a grind rather than making it easy, then having a sudden huge jump from mayor to pres. asess all of the apps and increase them proportionally to their need, for example less important apps such as warps, pvp areas ect could be increased by a smaller amount. I think that for the server to economically strive exceptionally this could be a good thing, however I know that there are plans for 2021 so this might become not needed as Andrews 2021 update could trump it.

3. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream ex smol bean
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +313
    -1 For a price increase for nether and end ranks. Many new users already struggle with the concept of purchasing access to these worlds and typically choose between Resident and one of these for their first 'rank.'
    Overall, though, +1 on gradual price increases beginning with President. If this is implemented, I can see small raises in lower ranks, town features etc. But as @oPriam stated above, this should certainly be slow rather than a sudden hike in their prices. (All this if Andrew's plans for this year don't trump it, as mentioned above as well.)

4. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,109,910
    Ratings:
    +694
    edit :)

#4 Fr0zenTiger, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  5. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    As per this suggestion, denied only a few hours ago, Rank Prices aren't going to go up due to what Andrew said in his response.

Huge -1 on increasing the nether/end rank prices. As Dare said, most new users already complain at the price of the Nether/End ranks, and, to be honest, people don't make millions from these worlds. I think 20k as a base price is already fair.

I think the only 'easy' to get main prestige is EcoLegend, and as I've mentioned that won't be increased due to Andrew's 2021 plans. The other Main Prestiges are a pain to get (collector and MCMMO). I don't see a need to make these any harder than they are.

It's seems to be a common occurrence that we stress about inflation and the state of the economy. Andrew has all the tools he needs to stabilise it, so it'll all even itself out in the end.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816

Increasing the price of ranks and apps is only going to hurt new players, and players with medium amounts of wealth. The Uber rich (which own magic tools) probably already have ranks / town features they want, so increasing the price of apps will only further drive the divide between the Uber rich and more regular players.

7. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,354
    -1 for what Taylor and Kenny said.

Andrew denied app increase prices literally hours ago, so I’m confused why it’s being suggested again. And while we have magic tools ingame, no more than 10% of ECC (rough guess) even has a magic or ECC tool, and even fewer have a good ECD making tool or multiple. I don’t see how increasing app prices will solve this massive economy gap or inflation. It sucks that there are so many tools ingame thanks to multiple people spending thousands almost on the daily (and quite frankly the introduction of these tools, but that’s hearsay) to even get to this point, but I don’t believe there is a good solution to fix this apparent issue at this time unless we remove all magic tools (which is not going to happen at this point).

And honestly, yes there is inflation happening, but it really has been increasing at an alarming rate before magic tools (thanks to prestige). Plus, Andrew has been making some changes to combat more increase (like exp drop changes). Bottom line, I don’t think app price changes is going to solve anything, in fact, it’ll probably hurt the economy more since many new or low level players will need to work extra hard (like days or weeks) just for a rank that people who have prestige’s and magic tools would already have, and at that would only be a few more hours of work for them.

8. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
  9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    We won't be making this change at this time due to future plans.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.