[All Main Servers Suggestion] Daily login rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,319
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Daily login rewards
    What are you suggesting:
    A daily reward system that rewards you for every day that you login (days are set in EST). Rewards will slowly stack for every subsequent day that you login and reset back to the Day 1 reward if you miss a day.

We could cap the reward at 90 or 100 days & have it reset back to Day 1's reward automatically, or we could make it that after the 90-100 days, you still go back to Day 1's reward, but get double each award going forward (then triple after 180-200 days).
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It gives some incentive to login every single day, even if it just gets people to login for two minutes. Traffic will increase and maybe will get people to stay a little longer or login on days they don't usually login
    Other information:
    Because I forgot to suggest some possible rewards, maybe it can be ECD, valuable blocks/items (like diamond, emerald, quartz, netherite), crate keys, netherstars, and/or lored items (amount can be scaled based on how many days you logged in in a row)
    Plugin or custom addition:
    There is probably one out there, but I'm prepping for my Community Guest position for a convention this weekend and only had a small window to suggest this

Edit: I found this one that other servers used. idk if it will work with ECC or not
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/lushrewards-daily-rewards-login-streaks-and-playtime.107545/
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Jun 4, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
  2. eduardo1998

eduardo1998 EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +42