Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Copper 18x drop for magic pickaxe

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Oct 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Copper 18x drop for magic pickaxe
    What are you suggesting:
    Have raw copper drop 18 items per naturally spawned ore with an L1+ magic pick
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Copper is really just a building block in ECC and Minecraft itself, not to mention is worth less than iron ingots as well as spawns less frequent as iron too. This will boost the magic pick's usefulness
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    This seems a little redundant to me, copper already drops up to 12 with just fortune 3, up to 16 iirc with the L3 pick that has fortune 4. It's also absurdly common around y 45-47, and just digging around that level and fortuning very often nets more copper than iron in my experience. The scarcity is also something of a good thing, it forces the material to be sought after and become a valuable commodity, as I type this I'm literally buying it for 50% more than /sell hand, and would benefit greatly from it being moved to an 18x drop rate with the magic pick. I simply think it's better for the economy and the overall copper market for it to remain more scarce.

3. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    I think we should hold off on such a new material. New snapshots are changing the block already with stonecutters and giving players even more of this material will just cause the block to die out too quickly.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Will be denying this at this time based on the input above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.