Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Bring back the Stock market

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FatalBrick_, Mar 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatalBrick_

FatalBrick_ EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +17
    In Game Name:
    BangkokSmith
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Bring back the Stock market
    What are you suggesting:
    Asking around it looks like we had a Stock Market back in 2015, but due to complications and the developer abandoning it, the Stock Market was dumped. However since then, I feel that it is possible to get it up again on ECC, especially with updated/new plugins around to make it work and perhaps, if worked and thought out pretty hard, we can get one up. I remember Andrew once said there will never be one again? but I really want him to rethink and maybe see that it is possibly feasible. I'm definitely no developer, just a player, so I don't know exactly what goes into making this possible, but I have heard that there are plugins that can make the stock market possible. It doesn't need to be perfect or exactly like the real thing with all the SEC rules, but at least giving the players the ability to buy and sell stock, however that works out best for ECC. Maybe even making it a donation feature to have access to the Market?
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It will add another way for players to make more ECD, and at the same time, players can learn about how the Stock Market works.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 FatalBrick_, Mar 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We can't bring this back for various reasons.
    Most of all we just don't have a dedicated php developer who's willing to take on such a massive project.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.