Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted Ore Blocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by beeliebub, Apr 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beeliebub

beeliebub bing bong
    Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +1,002
    In Game Name:
    Lopporit
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted Ore Blocks
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm suggesting a new function for the following boosted items: coal block, iron block, copper block, gold block, lapis block, redstone block, diamond block, and emerald block.

When mining with one of these boosted items, there would be a 10% chance (or some other chance, maybe varying with level) for the corresponding ore to drop blocks, instead of items.

For example if you mined a diamond ore with a L3 magic pickaxe, while also having a boosted diamond block in your inventory, there would be a 10% chance for it to drop 4 diamond blocks instead of 4 diamonds. With the magic pick you also have a small chance of double drops 10% of the time, so could get a max of 8 diamond blocks for one ore if you get good rng.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Mining is one of the least popular grinding methods at the moment. This would incentivize mining and potentially make it a viable method of grinding alongside things like fishing and spawner grinding. It would also be a neat perk added to the boosted blocks for some more functionality :D
    Other information:
    N/A
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Booster
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,104
    This seems quite a bit too OP, especially with the treasure collector medals being a thing.
    I think we should focus on different boost abilities for these blocks, as opposed to just dropping loads of them at random chances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.