Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Boosted Collectable Prestiges

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ishanv, Nov 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    In Game Name:
    Ishanv
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boosted Collectable Prestiges
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that the mission crystals that you receive from completing a mission and subsequently must turn in for each tier of prestige (5, 15, etc). should not be consumed upon completing the prestige.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Currently, these crystals are needed to be owned to the user before submitting them to the server for the prestige. But, having a collection of collecting each mission crystal is something that I myself would be keen on having. The fact that they are consumed also doesn't really make much sense to me as users already /own the item so there is an ID that is associated with that item as well when completing the application.

Perhaps we can make it so that it is necessary to state the ID and for the ID to match to make sure they are not using the same lored item twice in 2 different prestige applications, but if it is already owned by one person, another user cannot use it for their prestige so it is not necessary to delete these special lored items imo.

With the collector crate prestige, I understand why the magic tools must be consumed once completed as if they were not, then they can be sold or used for monetary gain, but with these mission crystals, they cannot be sold to other players for any other use of it being a lored item and cannot be used by the player themself to apply for another presitge.
    Other information:
    It just makes more sense to be able to keep the items upon completing the prestige imo :)
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    +1 to this... because of the lore/items would be cool to keep/collect.. BUT if this is approved and you keep your items (tracking id's for every prestige would be too much) i think the 5-10-15-20-25 requirements should go up... or the items put in the chest get marked with some lore that dont make em eligible for the next prestige.. because getting 5 crystals for every prestige seems kinda tame compared to other ones..

#2 MocaBear, Nov 27, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
  3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,517
    Its 5 crystals for 1st prestige, 15 for 2nd, 30 for 3rd, then i think 50 and 100.

4. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    That was recently changed after release then, because when they were released it was 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 - 25 i had the screen open for that section of wiki the entire time since it started, and i can see now (when going back to page and refreshing) was updated sat morning but i guess i didnt refresh but yes with those intervals for crystals it would make more sense to not take the chest of crystals, OR if they do take the crystals i hope they set out more regular/common missions so we dont have to wait each time we complete one like make 5/10 every "season" that are more difficult (fll inventory collectible melons) etc so we can work the whole season to getting those done etc not just waiting around./

#4 MocaBear, Nov 27, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
  5. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    As im assuming they are placed in a chest for clar to do her thing. Maybe adding a line of lore saying "used" or "corrupted" or something like that. Which would clearly show its been used for a prestige

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    The sheer amount of cross referencing for future prestiges is way too much overhead when processing these applications. If you'd like more than one for collection purposes, either attempt to get more than one during a series, or do not use a crystal, that you only have one of, for a prestige.

#6 andrewkm, Nov 29, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.