Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Better Contracts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by moshebroder1, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moshebroder1

moshebroder1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    In Game Name:
    moshebroder1
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Better Contracts
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that there be in game contracts, a mod similar to the /trade mod, allowing players to see a screen in which they can wright a contract.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This is a good addition because me, and I am sure many other people have this problem: we want to make a contract, but maybe one of the people making the deal doesn't trust the other, and the only way to make a real contract is screenshots, which can easily be misplaced or even PhotoShopped. Sometimes, a staff member will tell one person who is claiming there was a deal that the screen shot did not have sufficient information. It is a very vague way to make a deal, and there should be a better way to make deals. The good thing about this addition, is that you can make deals besides loans, like on certain conditions, (example: Someone says "If you help me build my town, then I will give you __").
    Other information:
    Question: What if someone takes a loan, but then quits the server?
    Answer: Since they have the good proof of the /deal (or whatever you want to use as the command), then the Server Admins will refund the amount. If the person logs back on, then the SA will take the correct amount out of his balance. (You can change this later on if you want to fit what you think would be best for the server.)

Also, you can make it that if someone says "if you help me build my town I will give you 15 diamond blocks," then the you can put into the /deal screen the diamonds(sort of like /trade,) and then the other person writes down in the /deal screen "I will help build your town." Any person can withdraw at any time, unless some conditions but not all are fulfilled. Then they can ask a moderator or something about how much of whatever they was trading for must be given. The staff should be able to control the /deal screen, and see what they are trading, at all times.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom addition, although you may be able to find a mod.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,484
    Do a forum contract if you don't like the risk of in game contracts

https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forums/contracts.84/

They may take slightly longer to be approved.
    But are a lot more 'official' as binding when having to post a complaint.
    This doesn't remove having to take screenshot of sending money etc. But having proof of a transaction should be second nature in somewhere like here when doing any exchange with someone you don't fully trust.

3. Arhinman

Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +146
    Forum contracts are very useful, and avoid making custom additions / adding plugins, which would take dev times.

Tho I'm totally against SAs refunding players in case of contract break, for economic reasons

4. moshebroder1

moshebroder1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    i guess thats true

5. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Use forum contracts or just an ingame agreement via PM.

The system as-is works fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.