Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Allow Ender Eye Usage in Mining Worlds

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ishanv, Jul 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    In Game Name:
    Ishanv
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Allow Ender Eye Usage in Mining Worlds
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that ender eyes should be allowed to be used in the mining world.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Currently, the only possible way to obtain the armor trim, "eye", is to get it from end cities. This means that basically only one person has access to this armor trim and can do what they would like at their own discretion. To make it more accesible, I suggest that we add the usage of ender eyes back to the mining world so that players can find strongholds easier. This would allow eye armor trims to become more common, but still maintain a bit of rarity. This is honestly the same problem with elytras for newer players, as the players with op magic tools will go and loot all the cities and charge upwards of 50k, which is quite a bit for newer players, for a single elytra. I'm not sure why the eye of ender was disabled in the first place, but im assuming it was to encourage players to not find the stronghold. But, I believe that finding the stronghold now has some select perks so this would be cool to be added in.
    Other information:
    Ik im suggesting that an item become easier to get, but its a really cool armor trim and more people deserve to have access to it :).
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Toggling of ender eye usage.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,104
    Eye of ender has now been enabled in the Mining worlds. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.