Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Add more worth to Smithmaster (pt.1)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jan 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,353
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add more worth to Smithmaster (pt.1)
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding the following to Smithmaster and Smithmaster+

Smithmaster (base):
    - Smithmasters get MCMMO bonuses reduced by 5-10% and an additional 2-4 seconds for the skill timer once it is activated (note: the 5-10% is after the MCMMOBonusPlus features, so if I got it reduced by 25% with MCMMOBonusPlus and have this feature, then it would be recduced 28.75%)

Smithmaster+:
    - An additional buff on star/magic tools - If you get the + feature, you get an additional 5-10% reduced cooldown and 2-4 seconds of the skill once it is activated

Of course, the numbers can be altered however is seen fit
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I'm going to be blunt: Getting the smithmaster feature is not worth its price ($150 before sales) in terms of what it does (netherites star and magic items, and give smithing tables for free). Whereas people could charge for this service to make money, a vast majority of those who have the feature just do it for free; I don't think I've seen anyone pay another user for this feature since the feature came out if I'm being honest.

This is not a suggestion to lower the price of the feature and the feature upgrades (as we can't suggest that), but instead a suggestion to add more stuff to smithmaster to make it worth the $150 pricetag.

And here is why I think the additions specifically are good:

I am in no ways suggesting that the 2x MCMMO players get with netherite star/magic items be exclusive to Smithmasters. I wanted to make that suggestion, but chose this alternative since it will give a boost to those who have the feature, but not have a significant advantage. And I made it a way to not take away from MCMMOBonusPlus
    Other information:
    The reason I have not bought the feature is because of how little it really gave to me, especially for the price. This suggestion, and the other one I posted, are a start to try to make the feature more appealing.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know or suggest it yourself.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Unnbearable

Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +171
    +1 For making it more useful somehow, but as a side note: I get 5-10k per /smith when I offer my cooldowns for players.

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,353
    Oh, I know some people do actually sell their smith, but it seems that for every person who does sell it, there are two who do it for free. For context, I don't have the feature, and got at least a dozen of my magic tools/armor upgraded for free (only had to supply the ingot). And those upgrades were from at least six different players, with four of them happening within the past reset

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,458
    Not looking to buff mcmmo anymore right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.