Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Add Account Birthday Gifts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Enegek, Jul 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enegek

Enegek tbone199205 in the house
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +345
    In Game Name:
    Enegek
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add Account Birthday Gifts
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm suggesting that, much like many other games do, ECC add in gifts that are given for your account birthday. There are a few ways to go about this that I've thought of. You could have explicit rewards, where the year 1, year 2, and year 3 rewards are the same for everyone, or you could have a "birthday" crate, that contains the items and the players are simply given a key to either roll for an item, or to choose an item from the crate. Now, I'm not suggesting that the rewards need to be anything substantial, but at least something unique and cosmetic that can be shown off in game. These would be non-tradeable gifts, so they could be something like titles, pets, trails, capes, etc.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This wouldn't really change anything, other than to possibly give players something to show off and celebrate each year.
    Other information:
    I'd like others to build on this idea. What sort of unique items would you like to see? Would you prefer static rewards, or a gift crate?
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Enegek, Jul 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,102
    We won't be focusing any development time on projects like this, which really don't change anything gameplay wise, and will get boring after a few minutes. We have far too much on our plate with new Minecraft versions at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.