Aether Transfer

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by Immaculata, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immaculata

Immaculata Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw that Andrew would be doing a lot of copying/pasting of towns in about half an hour, and in case he forgot I am posting this thread.

Mate, I know my chances are nearly impossible, but here's hoping.

I would really appreciate it if this building could be copied from the old aether to the new one, the very hardest thing about building in the aether is building the very bottom level so that you can then build up, this was the start of a mega-structure, a skyfarm.

There is a tree in the new aether at 20,74,612, you will see the beginnings of my super-bridge connecting the spawn island with my island group. If possible could this building be pasted at that tree's location (20,74,612). If you could copy say the first couple of levels of mountain top (snow level 65) and paste that on to that mountain top it would be very much appreciated mate. It would need to be moved up about 10 blocks higher, because if the difference in height between the islands.

I am currently the only active player in the aether, as I wrote in my application threads, both here and on the minecraft forums, all I want to do is build super structures in the aether and creating something really amazing, I have no real interest in the bottom world :p

As per this thread request;

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6343

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.