[Aether Save]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by Immaculata, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immaculata

Immaculata Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    This is a request to save my building on Aether, this is a superbuild farm, it only has one level partially complete, in the end it will be 8 levels high. Ive spent the last week on this, every block was done by hand (obviously), it's all stone, slabs and glowstone (no cobblestone).

[​IMG]

I am a superbuilder, I admin the #1 Aussie server ... all my creations are big - this is no different. A huge amount of planning went into this in single player to build on this server and to build this without fly mod was a big accomplishment. I would really appreciate it if you could save it and transfer the island to the new aether. (or just throw the farm on a beautiful island mountain top at the same level).

Thanks. :)

2. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    I doubt Andrew will do this, he hardly ever does stuff like this. (Actually, never does this kind of stuff.)
    But I wish you luck anyway.

3. Immaculata

Immaculata Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldn't normally ask but its just that this morning I finally got the pumpkin seeds planted (ie one wing finished), and it felt like such an accomplishment, because it really did take me so long to float it in the air like that, and a few trips down to the void =\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.