[Additional Town Application] OniFox_

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Assajj, Aug 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    OniFox_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I do​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    cf​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #7+​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    zephyrium​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    2127 114 7416​
    Post B:
    2327 64 7416​
    Post C:
    2327 64 7216​
    Post D:
    2127 92 7216​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    Town placed. :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.