[Additional Town Application] Capbo_

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Capbo_, Mar 18, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capbo_

    Capbo_ Reformed Anvil User
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1,258
    Trophy Points:
    76,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,046
    In Game Name:
    Capbo_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes i do​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    i sold a gift card​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Additional Town #3​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    caleb​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    6646 120 -11015​
    Post B:
    6646 120 -10815​
    Post C:
    6446 108 -10815​
    Post D:
    6446 112 -11015​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.