[Additional Town Application] BobbyBlack

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by BobbyBlack, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

    BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1,827
    Trophy Points:
    78,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,531
    In Game Name:
    BobbyBlack​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    ye​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    i did stuff​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which additional town will this be for you:
    Addition Town #7+ ($500,000)​
    Which towns are you currently the President of:
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Bobby​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -14440 92 -990​
    Post B:
    -14440 71 -790​
    Post C:
    -14240 71 -790​
    Post D:
    -14240 64 -990​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    ye flex and simi​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.