$20,000 + some other shit giveaway!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by THCOOL, Jan 11, 2019.

1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Reason for giveaway:
    I'll try to keep this short, but I'm done with ECC and really just minecraft. I came back briefly after new City Server launch to check it out but now that that's over, I am now over as well. I've just gotten too old for this, IRL is ever more demanding, and just to face the facts... there are things id much rather be doing than to be stuck sitting on my ass in a dark room playing a children's game. I've had my fun with this game as it was definitely cool and had some cool adventures, but I should have stopped playing years ago and its time to put this in the past for good (no more "returns"). There are many other things id like to say (good and bad), but this really isnt a huge deal and isnt some sob story so ill end it here and that is my reason for this small giveaway. Now to the good stuff....

How to enter:
    Every single person is allowed up to 2 entries max.
    1. You can get 1 entry by posting a FULL screenshot of yourself typing /shout I LOVE VOE!
    2. You can get 1 entry by posting a FULL screenshot of you typing out, "I LOVE VOE!" in global chat.​
    Please note that in order for the entries to count, the screenshot must be a FULL image and NOT cropped. A time stamp must also be included (double tap f2).

Example's:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After a total of 100 entries have been entered, I will compile all the entries and randomly select a winner. Good luck everyone.

Special Shout-outs:
    Just figured id point out some important people during my 5 year time on minecraft. Im gonna keep it short and simple
    @Solstice18 - great guy who was the one who basically showed me the ropes on ECC. Gave me my first job and was in a way my "ECC mentor" lol. Dude is an absolute excel sheet wiz btw.

@King_of_the_Dot - was basically my co-worker on the giant wheat farm back in the good ole ecc days. Easily the most interesting guy i've met on here and could talk about literally anything. Funny af too.

@Nicit6 - Still remember when I first hired you as a builder on that famous wheat farm lol. The rest is history but kudos to you on your ecc success and I hope it translates irl as well. Good luck this next semester bud!

@DrowningInPizza - I think your banned for some stupid shit lol but recently especially with the creation of SolarNation she has become my go-to with ingame shit and all I will say is ECC just aint the same without her. Bring pizza back if u want ecc to survive!

@strongpelt - Met you through project p and you have also been a star pupil along with nicit lol. Dedicated af and a great person all around. Had some great talks with her and will miss them. I hope Alaska treats ya well now that you are back

@Silentshot90 and @_Smokin - Had some serious differences at the very end but its all over stupid shit and this is a video game so obviously no hard feelings.... These 2 are easily the best and hardest working builders in the entire server. Had some good times in discord with these 2 and I hope everything going well for you guys (if u ever see this). Long live S&S Construction.

@Obblebobble - What more can I say.... this man was a genius! Lol put all the scamming shit aside, Vault of ECC was a legit business and yea it left a scar, but everyone will remember VoE and in its prime, I dont think anything has ever and will ever come close to matching the size, power, and influence that VoE did. This man is a Legend for creating it.

@eekelmo - Met his when I joined VoE. This aussie was funny af and was a pleasure to work with... had some good times in skype with them. Hope your doin well bud.

@FuryFudge - Also met through VoE. This New Zealander has some smarts and was also a pleasure working and talking to on skype along with eek and obble.

@LanRooks - MEM MELK! met her fairly recently in the last year when I started Solar Nation. Super cool and is really nice and helpful which made her a great addition to solarnation back before city server. Keep bumpin those funky ass tunes!

Thats everyone I can remember off the top of my head for rn. There are definitely others and dont get offended if you aint on here. You know who you are. Anyway thats all. Thanks people and good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    #1 THCOOL, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. Kissthis

Kissthis Escape Artist
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +541
    Sorry to go.... Best of luck in the real world and with all your future endevours...

And with no futher ado

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2 Kissthis, Jan 11, 2019
  3. BrokeMel

BrokeMel broke
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +830
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#3 BrokeMel, Jan 11, 2019
  4. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
  5. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    [​IMG]

#5 edrandom, Jan 11, 2019
  6. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Reminder to all:

Please remember to show your time-stamps! If the date in which the screenshot was taken is not shown, then it does NOT count as an entry. @Kissthis and @edrandom both of your entry’s are in violation of this, however, I will still allow your entries. Consider this the last warning to all. Thanks and good luck! :thumbsup:

7. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    Meant to be a goodbye and your out here warning ppl on a 20k winning thread xdeee

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #7 wolfspy7, Jan 11, 2019
  8. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    And? Its just a reminder of the rules... why do you care so much to leave a comment is the real question lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    Good times!! Hope everything is going well for you

10. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302

This is my formal submission.

11. Kissthis

Kissthis Escape Artist
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +541
    Sorry about that I must have uploaded the wrong files, I will correct

EDIT: OMG so i double tapped too quick, and both pics I have of the original ones missed the timestamp - faster than the game lol, have re shouted and taken a new screenie.
    [​IMG]
    Both shout and chat are in here, and the timestamp too... so for anyone else out there, count to 3 in between taps :D

#11 Kissthis, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019