1st time mistakes to avoid or how not to lose your shirt

Discussion in 'Basic Tutorials' started by FuriuosGeorge, Oct 4, 2019.

1. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +358
    Some tips to help survive and keep your shituff
    together. Add yours in the comments
    1. once you get a tool ask for reps. Repairing is done by paid for features with no exp or material costs. The vanilla way works too, but dont waste your shtuff. Most will rep for free or tips and some will charge (they paid real $ to be able to do that). If they charge and dont tell you up front that is their problem not yours. If the refuse to give your tool back contact a mod with the tool id (see next tip) and dont lose your shtuff on the mod they will handle it and the other player will lose their shtuff. (Fair tips range from 50 to 150 per piece repaired)
    2. Own your shtuff! If you die and get it back own it again that shtuff clears on death! Do what it tells you to do. Take a screenshot and note the id number
    3. Dont spam chat thinking it will get you help faster. Losing your shtuff like this gets you ignored by many players, and possibly muted by mods if you keep doing it. Hold down your tab key and pm anyone in the top row of names they are either mods or experienced players. Do this once per name then try the next. Once you get an answer thank them in global...it gets you noticed for the right reasons.
    4. Trade offers are good. If you just asked for a rep and get a trade request that is someone willing to fix your shtuff! Trading lets us help you without either of us having to travel, and not have to worry about your shtuff despawning because you tossed it to us and it didn't get picked up fast enough. Litterally loosing your shtuff!

#1 FuriuosGeorge, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Piece of advice: Either replace “shirt” with “shit”, since that’s what you seem to be censoring, or replace it with stuff/junk/cool/etc, whatever you mean. I get that you are trying to keep it clean and humorous but since a shirt is an actual item it will probably be confusing to new players. Like say “use /own on all your tools” rather than just “own your shirt”, since i would take that as saying “own your chestplate”. I’ve played here for more than 4 years and got a little confused reading this myself.

Other than that, nice guide!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +358