[Contract] CiansterBhoy's Mayor Town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by SuburbSomeone, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuburbSomeone

SuburbSomeone Shrubby Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,479
    IGN:
    @SuburbSomeone

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CiansterBhoy

General Purpose of Contract:
    This contract will serve the purpose of transferring the legal ownership of a new town, entitled "Suburbia", from the soon-to-be-original owner, @CiansterBhoy, to the new and eventually (hopefully) permanent owner, @SuburbSomeone.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree that within 30 minutes of this contract's approval that I, @SuburbSomeone, will provide @CiansterBhoy with the sum of $85,000 EcoDollars, otherwise known as the cost of the Mayor rank.
    I also agree that it is within my rights as legal owner of this town to use a town transfer application at any point if I deem it best to do so.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @CiansterBhoy will agree to file a Mayor application within 6 hours of this contract's approval.
    No later than 12 hours after the town has been created, @CiansterBhoy agrees to transfer all in-game ownership of this town from himself to myself, @SuburbSomeone. This means that @CiansterBhoy may be removed from ownership at any point.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

Cianster - please sign with this format:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 SuburbSomeone, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. CiansterBhoy

CiansterBhoy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    IGN:
    @CiansterBhoy

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#2 CiansterBhoy, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
  3. CiansterBhoy

CiansterBhoy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    IGN:
    @CiansterBhoy

Yes

4. Alarah

Alarah ECC's Newest Sponsor!
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $900,001
    Ratings:
    +334
    Please remember to take timestamped screenshots of all transactions by doubletapping f2

Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.