*~~Zenith Banking Services~~*

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Zedoker, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    Zenith Banking Services
    [​IMG]
    tinyurl.com/zbsbank

Zenith Banking Services is ECC's hottest and newest banking service! Supplying loans and other banking services (tbd) to those who request it.
    The Zenith Banking Project is led by a board of members.

Original Founder- @Zedoker
    Original Partners- @pbrassat @killrdarknes
    Former Board Members- Zedoker, killrdarknes, pbrassat, EtherealSquid
    Together, we strive to be the ultimate stop for all loaning and banking needs!

Zenith Banking Services is Proud to announce our pre-hiatus numbers!
    Since our opening in May, we have loaned out approximately
    68,000,000 ECD! This was through 55 clients with an average loan size of ~1,250,000. We maintained an average interest rate of 14%, one of the lowest on ECC! We had 2 loans that were unfortunately scammed, moving to a 3.6% scam rate. We had 6 star tool leases and 49 loans. We look forward to providing more services in the near future!

Zenith Banking Services is unfortunately closed for the time being. I have retired from minecraft and unfortunately cannot run ZBS now. It was a great time and maybe in the future it will relauch!
    Service #1- ECD Loans
    There are 2 types of loans that are provided: direct and progressive loans.
    Direct Loans
    Direct loans are usually quick, under 150k loans that have a set payback date and a flat rate for interest. For instance, if you take a loan for 100k and you have a flat rate of 15%, you would owe 115k at the due date. This is a simple loan and does not require a forum contract.
    This type of loan can be used to cover any loan amount.

Progressive Loans
    Progressive loans are applied for loans over 200k where an incentive for paying early is provided in interest deduction. For instance, if someone loans 500k, there can be a progressive payment such as:
    Paid within 1st week- 500k + 10% of interest
    Paid within 2nd week- 500k + 25% of interest
    Paid within 3rd week- 500k + 50% of interest
    Paid within 4th week- 500k + 75% of interest
    Paid at due date - 500k + 100% of interest
    The interest percentages are subject to loan amount and time requested to pay off. These loans require a forum contract due to complex payments that need to be clearly stated that an in-game contract cannot provide. This being said, some simple progressive loans can be agreed to in game.

All loans that ZBS provides are subject to interest rates based on requested payment due date. While most payment plans are accepted, there is a limit to how long a payback is given. For instance, I will not give you a month to do a 100k loan, at most I will give you 2 weeks, etc.
    I will have a flat rate for time requested for the length of loans, however if a loan is under 100k, the interest rate may vary slightly.

Star Tool Purchases/Leases
    Star tool leases will be for those who wish to get a star tool through us. How it works is that you apply for a star tool lease. We will then seek out a star tool for purchase and purchase it in full for you. We will have the ownership of the tool until you pay it off in full, when it will then be transferred to you. Please note that this process has stricter guidelines for approval and will require some form of downpayment

NEW: Debt Consolidation
    Do you have multiple loans out and are losing track of what you owe to who? ZBS is offering to give you a loan and work with you to form a flexible payment schedule in order to pay off your debt. It's like a regular loan, however with this, there is generally a lot more flexibility.

Do you have questions or want to apply? Reply to this thread, forum message or in-game message/mail @Zedoker and we’ll get you a swift response!
    *Disclaimer: While most applicants for loans are accepted, all applicants are given a background check which may hinder ZBS’s abilities to provide services
    *Every service that is provided has both ZBS and the client agree to the terms and conditions listed in the first comment of this thread.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 Zedoker, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  2. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,303
    About Us
    Formally known as "Zedoker's Loans", we were founded in March of 2019. Starting from humble beginnings, we expanded 100k we into 5 MILLION due to our exceptional service and client-focused loan services. The new company, Zenith Bank Services (ZBS), was founded on the back of Zedoker's loans, moving from a $2 million enterprise to a loan servicer with 50+mil in loans being given!
    Currently we are working on rebranding and rebuilding. We are working on loans, star tool plans, easier payment availability and storage abilities, all with the same client focus that we had before!
    Stay tuned...​
    Terms and Conditions of use of Zenith Banking Services.
    -Upon official agreement of a monetary service, the client agrees that they are subject to pay the requested amount by the date that was agreed to. If no attempt at payment is made, clients are subject to have a complaint filed against them and have staff take over any punishment. Upon appeal, a payment plan will be set by the staff team that will take place of the original agreement. If no attempt at communication is made to communicate that the loan is coming late, then this will be considered as “no attempt at payment.” Complaints will be filed at ZBS’s discretion at the first day that the loan is overdue unless the payment is extended.
    -ZBS agrees to not slander, discredit or libel clients regardless if payments are made on time or late. ZBS agrees to be as flexible as possible when providing loans and services, however in times of no communication, ZBS will be forced to take action. Both client and ZBS agree to the actions deemed by staff when handling complaints and appeals regarding loans.
    -If a user needs any accomodations such as chest signs/reminders/weekly payments of the loan, ZBS agrees to provide these as necessary. A warp will be set at a town owned by @Zedoker where a client will be able to access payment. Payments are accepted through the forums, ingame both on mainnorth and main servers. Warp location will be set and communicated with the clients. Payments must be made in ECD, not items unless previously agreed to with ZBS and the client.
    -ZBS maintains the right to deny any applicant for whatever reason. While ZBS does not ask for the reason for loan, a history of scamming or improper decisions may result in denial of loan services.
    -ZBS maintains the right to privacy of investors and clients. @Zedoker will be the one in charge of all accounting records that may be made public in case of discrepancy.
    -ZBS will maintain records of all transactions made with the loan service, should any of these be needed in a complaint, they will be provided.
    -The board of ZBS consists of investors along with the founder, investing in ZBS is dependent on approval from members of the board, please contact @Zedoker if interested. Investors are under conditions different from regular clients and are subject to different standards compared to regular clients and have agreed to other Terms and Conditions.
    -ZBS terms and conditions are subject to change. Please come back and read this thread to refresh on the T&C’s prior and after each loan.
    -ZBS also will keep a record of each and every loan and service provided. For record keeping purposes, please send @Zedoker a forum message addressing your need to access your ZBS loan records and they will be provided within 48h
    -If anyone has questions regarding loan services provided to another user, please forum pm Zedoker with a reason for the loan service record request and it will be handled within 48 hours.

#2 Zedoker, Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
  3. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,303
    Zenith Banking Services has been reopened! 5 million in ECD available to go out in loans!

4. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    i need 850k and i can pay it of in 8 weeks but probably faster. I am willing to give all my max tools as collateral and i will use the money to buy ext commands and ext commands plus to have erep so i can start renting melon sword and making money. Once i recieve money i will buy the commands and start farming melons to pay back the debt. I am rank mayor and i have 1 feature.