World Trade Center Project: 1 Year Later

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by jbertig, Jun 15, 2018.

1. jbertig

jbertig Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    I realized this week that it's the half scale World Trade Center at Regalis' one year anniversary. I thought it'd be fun to see how far it's come since I bought that empty town from THCOOL and placed those first blocks for the buildings' columns. The first pic is of the deal that THCOOL and I made which set the project in motion. I placed blocks in the positions we were in when the deal was done. You can see them in the mall at /warp Regalis. The first picture of the buildings is looking at the lobby framing of the North Tower from the plaza side. That was after about an hour's worth of work. The others are general pics of progress, paired with current pictures from similar angles. I actually built those gargantuan buildings without fly! (I used sand scaffolding, which you can see in one of the pics). The towers went up floor by floor. The outer walls of both of buildings combined have the same surface area as the entire town claim. One of the pics is a cool glitched image of the South Tower, it's like a cut-away that shows the skeleton I built inside the buildings. I can't say I imagined it turning out as nice as it has, even with my goal of photo-realism. I almost stopped building and re-sold the town when I realized how insanely large this was going to be, but I'm glad I pressed on. Before the towers' footprints were laid out, I'd get lost in the vast, flat town. Now, the buildings completely dwarf it.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Looks amazing! I’m glad that I played a part in building this amazing build!