[Wiki Errors] Feature price fix and wrong listing

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by DaEpicMiner326, Sep 14, 2016.

1. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    Extended Creations Plus2 is listed in stores for 20 dollars atm instead of 30 listed in the wiki

Pet Rider is listed as a feature while in the ECC shop it is listed as a pet upgrade. Either relist it in the ECC shop as a feature again or move the description into the pet upgrade buy section and remove it from the features section. Thanks

2. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    ExtCreationsPlus2
    It is listed as $30 because $20 was supposed to be a temporary promotion and the price would have been raised when more stuff was added to it. Moreover the total worth in features returned by the command /myfeatures assumes it costs $30, not $20.
    However nothing has been added to it since months after it was released and I'm starting to question whether anything will be added ever, but in any case it's up to Andrew to decide whether to give up this planned improvement and settle the official price to $20 or to finally implement it (aehm) and close the $20 promotion.

PetRider
    This seems to me like a true (but honest) mistake, however I'm not authorized to edit that page, someone higher than me in the wiki team is required to do it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    $20 is a promotional price. We don't list promotional prices in the wiki.

This is because it was added to /buyfeature. I'll take a look later and move it if need be.

4. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,062
    Both of these statements explain everything

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    ...what's the point of this post. Expi and I are both members of the wiki team whose job it is to know this information.

How does a "yeah they're right" 5 days after the fact contribute anything here?

6. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,062
    Not everyone knows this Nicit some people just believe you are very knowledgeable about certain things even if you are on the Wiki team nobody can always know that even though its underneath your name.