By andrewkm on Aug 16, 2018 at 11:22 AM
  1. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Just want to inform everyone as to @JamieSinn ‘s absence as well as my own.

Jamie is currently preparing for a major Toronto based Robotics event at a very big venue dealing with hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars of expenses, event organization/co-ordination and more. He has been at it all week and the event will end Sunday night. (We should see his return around Monday-Tuesday).

I on the other hand have been busy packing and sending most of my stuff throughout the past month to Europe where I will be finally flying out to this Saturday night. I have been planning this for over a good month now, and it’s not for a vacation, but for a somewhat permanent move (2-3+ years). Why stay in one place all the time when you don’t “need” to. Decided to explore the world lol.

I will be landing on Sunday morning, however I will have no internet access (other than my cell phone via roaming) until around Tuesday night (will need to get new SIM cards and new internet service).

Pretty big new chapter in my life, super excited!

We are sorry for our absence and the lack of work you are seeing on our end, but rest assured come Tuesday we are back in full force working on absolutely everything that needs to be done.

PS: VMR theme will not change this Sunday due to Jamie and I literally not being around at all. However, the winners from the current week will of course count toward the Spawn Town #1 Mission.

#1 andrewkm, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'News, Announcements & Server Information' started by andrewkm, Aug 16, 2018.