What ECC Moment Made You The Most Happy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beckett, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Beckett

Beckett Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Mine is when I became the 21st ecoleader ever (for those of you who werent around back in the good old days, ecoleader used to be a big achievement). This was the first time I had ever attained a million dollars and I was so nervous when I filed my application. I was so nervous I pmed zardgyer (an old game admin for you new players) to handle it right away. Now, for those of you who are big lottery ballers as I once was, do you know that feeling right before you buy thousands of tickets? Or right before a multimillion dollar lottery draws? Well thats how I felt when zard told me he was going to handle my application right then. My hands started sweating and my heart started racing as I sat there waiting to be penniless. Five minutes later I got a big red (yes it used to be red, not purple for you new people) message saying “1,000,000 has been deducted from your balance.” At the time there was around 150 people online and zardgyer shouted 4 times saying “congradulations to kconahan, the servers 21st ecoleader!!!” And then everyone freaked the f**k out. Best moment ever.