By andrewkm on Sep 1, 2018 at 7:40 PM
  1. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Many people are PMing me regarding what carries over through SkyBlock season resets.

Here's a quick list:

- All supporter features that you purchased for the SkyBlock game mode which were not one time purchases. (One time purchases are things such as SkyBlock EcoDollars, SkyBlock EXP, etc).
    - All your monthly and other kits will reset, meaning you can use them immediately upon joining the reset!

@pokeball92870 if you could find a place on the wiki to add this information it would be great :)

#1 andrewkm, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2023

Comments

Discussion in 'News, Announcements & Server Information' started by andrewkm, Sep 1, 2018.

1. andrewkm
      andrewkm
      Update:

Someone brought to my attention that the entire idea of carrying McMMO over ruins the point of purchasing the monthly kits. "If you are leaving McMMO levels, may as well leave singular spawners, and singular SkyBlock EcoDollars, etc" And I absolutely agree and have made the change above.

McMMO will indeed be reset. This allows players to utilize their monthly McMMO kits and choose their SkyBlock season's skill path wisely.

@pokeball92870 please make a wiki update if needed.