Denied [Website & Forums Suggestion] Ability to add more pics in Signature

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Website & Forums
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Ability to add more pics in Signature
    What are you suggesting:
    Give the ability to add more than three pictures to your forum signature with Forum Premium. Ideally, unlimited pictures would be nice, but more realistically, maybe just double the max for Forum Premium (Six Pictures)
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I don't know how popular signatures are these days, but some people still like to customize their signature, and sometimes a three image maximum can be limiting. By giving this ability, these people would be more creative in their signature creation, and maybe spark interest in creating custom photos for them (re-sparking an old market).
    Other information:
    I can see the potential how and why it was limited in the first place, but like many other features, if you want to "abuse it," just pay the server.

Also, this is totally not because I have a fourth image I want to add to my signature :cautious:
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,064
    More images increase page loading time, and doing so affects SEO rankings heavily. Unfortunately I’m not willing to go past the current limit and if anything have been looking to lower it, even remove images completely to further improve our loading times and SEO optimization.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.